At Foothill Family Dental, We believe that General Dentistry and Preventive Dentistry is a smart way to ensure you and your loved ones will maintain healthy smiles for a lifetime.By discovering any problems early, we can usually correct any issues conservatively, effectively and for less than if they are let go for too long.
- Dental Check-ups & Hygiene – Routine checkups provide an opportunity for us to check for tooth and gum diseases, decay, and damage that may not yet cause you pain.
- Gum Disease Treatment – Get your gums checked and eliminate any signs of gum diseases that you may have such as gingivitis and infection. Our sedation dentistry ensures you’ll feel comfortable during your visit.
- TMJ Migraine Treatment – Are you suffering from headaches, popping in your jaw joints, or grinding your teeth while you sleep? You may need “TMJ Treatment” to align your jaw and eliminate teeth grinding and headaches.
- Root Canal - When the bacteria that cause cavities get deep enough, they affect the nerve and blood supply of the tooth. Often a toothache means the cavity has progressed too far.
- Crowns - When the bacteria that cause cavities get deep enough, they affect the nerve and blood supply of the tooth. Often a toothache means the cavity has progressed too far.
- Dental Mouthguards – Protect your smile before “getting in the game.” Your smile is one of your most valuable assets. Get protection from injury with a comfortable athletic mouthguard that will fit your teeth perfectly.
- Tooth Extractions – Have a tooth that is badly damaged or decayed and needs to be removed? Dr. Riad provides tooth extraction if repairing your damaged or decayed tooth is not practical and the tooth needs to be removed.